Rogue Trader 2015: Halcyon Rising
Spending one Fate Point allows a Player Character to do one of the following:
• Re-roll a failed Test once. The results of the re-roll are final.
• Gain a +10 bonus to a Test. This must be chosen before
the dice are rolled.
• Add a Degree of Success to a Test. This may be chosen
after the dice are rolled.
• Count as having rolled 10 for Initiative.
• Instantly remove 1d5 Damage (this cannot affect
• Instantly recover from being Stunned.
• Remove all levels of Fatigue.